Returns & Exchange Policy
HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN OR EXCHANGE?
In case you're not content with your purchase, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. with your original sales invoice within 3 days of receiving your item. Your return request will be acknowledged within 1-3 business days, and you will receive further instructions on how to proceed with the return.
Please note that a restocking fee of 10% (up to a maximum of $500) will be applied to all returned items. However, items that are being exchanged for another item will not be subject to the 10% restocking fee.
Unless otherwise specified, any item purchased from kimbapham.com may be exchanged within 3 days of receiving the purchase, provided that it is in its original condition and packaging and is accompanied by the original receipt. However, exchange requests will incur additional shipping fees. All custom or one-of-a-kind orders placed through kimbapham.com or directly with Kimba Pham are final sale and cannot be exchanged or returned.
WHAT ITEMS CAN BE RETURNED AND HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO MAKE A RETURN?
- You must make contact and request a refund within 3 days of receiving your item
- Not applicable to ear jewellery (due to sanitation regulations), necklaces from the 'Amplify' collection, special orders, custom/bespoke pieces, gift cards or vouchers or final sale items
- You will responsible for the shipping arrangements for all returns. All shipping costs related to the exchange are at your expense. You will be responsible for the goods until they reach our possession at our studio
- The item(s) must be received within 14 days (AUST. WIDE) 21 days (INTERNATIONAL), in the original packaging, and original condition with the receipt.
- Manufacturing defects do not include broken, chipped or cracked gemstones, broken chain, bent, snapped or misshaped pieces from general wear and tear or where the plating has worn or faded.
- Upon assessment of any item(s) that have been returned for faults, you will be reimbursed for shipping costs incurred if the issue is deemed to be a manufacturing defect
IS THERE A FEE FOR RETURNS?
A restocking fee of 10% (up to a maximum of $500) will be applied to all 'change of mind' returned items. However, items that are being exchanged for another item will not be subject to the 10% restocking fee.
WHERE DO I RETURN THE ITEM TO?
Your return will be confirmed and you will receive the instructions via email. The item(s) must be received within 14 days (Aust. wide) 21 days (International), in the original packaging, and original condition with the receipt.